Down N' Out



Down  N' Out used be one of pop-up store in CBD that provides American style burgers. But since the end of August they opened independent shop in George street, CBD next to the Sir John Young Hotel. This restaurant become famous for give the chance to customer to make their own burger for add different types of topping inside of the burger, and the chefs are cooking and serving the food to the customers.


This is the picture of the customer design their own burgers!
 
Down N' Out sells the burgers based on 4 types of burgers, such as Double, Vego, Single and Chick'N, and the customer can add different types of toppings add on inside of their burger such as bacon, extra patty, deep fried cheese patty or jalapenos. The burger price is between $12 to $16 and toppings and side menus are around $1 to $8. I attach the menu in the bottom, please check if you are interest in! :)




This is the picture of my burgers that I took when I visited. I ordered a Single burger with add bacon ( the burger in the bottom) and a double burger on the top. Taste was amazing than what I expected, even there has lots of cheese and oil, the burger was not too oily thus the wagyu beef was perfectly cooked as medium cook so I can taste the juicy meet and  handmade burger. Also the modern and  American style interior design was attracted me and made the customer feel to cozy. I really want to visit again, and highly recommend to people who want to visit in future !
This is picture of me! ( hide my face as privacy)
 
 




Pictures of menu and price

 








Edit by ARLEE HWNAG
 

Address: 
557 George St, Sydney NSW 2000
Webpage: downnout.com.au

Trading Hours: 
Monday – Saturday: 12-3pm, 5-9pm
Sunday: Close
Last Order: 8:45pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yang Guo Fu Malatang

Cafe Oratnek

Anema e core Italian restaurant