Tokyo Ramen


Tokyo Ramen is a restaurant located at the Macquarie Centre, the address of which is Herring Rd & Waterloo Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113. Upon arrival, I was seated at the counter. This was a nice touch as it felt I was in an authentic Japanese restaurant where you could see and hear the chefs communicating orders to each other right in front of you. The experience reminded of the ramen stalls on the streets of Japan. After scanning through the menu, the waitress recommended me a rice dish. 
This is a picture of a Japanese dish called Yasai Cha-Han which is Vegetable fried rice. It costs $10 and inside, contains different types of vegetables such as capsicum, spring onions and cabbages. When served as itself, the taste can be a bit weak which is why I added chili powder to make it have a stronger taste. I would rate the overall food and service 8/10. Whilst the service was great and welcoming, I felt that the food was too oily and was too plain. It would have needed a side dish in order to complement the rice. Other than these things, I enjoyed my experience in Tokyo Ramen and recommend it to other people. Despite the low rating on Zomato, I believe that the food is better than most people think as long as you order certain dishes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yang Guo Fu Malatang

Cafe Oratnek

Anema e core Italian restaurant