Tim Ho Wan (Chatswood)

Tim Ho Wan is a Chinese dim-sum restaurant chain that originated in Hong Kong. My friends and I went to the one located in Chatswood. We went there on a weekday evening and the restaurant was kind of empty. I have tried Tim Ho Wan in Taiwan before, but I would like to try if it tastes different. 

We ordered the signature pork buns, they were crunchy and sweet on the outside and delicious and moist on the inside.  Follows are other dishes we ordered. Steamed egg cake was a bit too dry. Vermicelli Roll and dumplings were fine. 
Braised Chicken Feet with Abalone Sauce is always my favorite when I go to a dim-sum restaurant. I think the one in here is good.




Baked Buns with BBQ Pork (3pcs) $9.5



Steamed Egg Cake $5.9


 Vermicelli Roll with BBQ Pork $7.9



Pork Dumplings with Prawns $7.9 


Prawn Dumplings $7.9 


Braised Chicken Feet with Abalone Sauce $6.9



Website: 
http://www.timhowan.com.au/
Address: 
75A & 76A Chatswood Interchange, 
436 Victoria Ave, Chatswood NSW 2067
Number: 
02 9898 9888
Trading Hours: 
Monday – Friday: 11:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 10:30am – 9:00pm
Last Order: 8:30pm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yang Guo Fu Malatang

Cafe Oratnek

Anema e core Italian restaurant