Noodle City


Noodle City is a small family owned Chinese Restaurant located on the Pacific Highway in Gordon. They offer traditional dishes and the wait staff are very friendly and welcoming in the restaurant. It is a restaurant my family and I have been going to since I was a young child. It is a family friendly, affordable and fairly priced with yummy food.



Noodle City Outside



Noodle City Inside



Chilli Salt and Pepper Chicken


Overall I found the food was very delicious. I started off with dim sims and spring rolls for entree which costed $7.00 each, and for main they did not have my favourite dish which is not on the menu, the crispy pork so I opted for the Chilli Salt and Pepper Chicken, it costs $17.00 and was very delicious and it is a sizeable portion which can be shared on the table. 
I would recommend others to visit this restaurant and enjoy the food like myself.



Website: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Noodle-City-Gordon/116210921789263
Address: 729 Pacific Highway Gordon, 2072
Number: 9499 8882



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Yang Guo Fu Malatang

Cafe Oratnek

Anema e core Italian restaurant